Corbett Prep At A Glance
- Corbett Prep student body consists of over 500 college bound students enrolled in Pre-K3 through 8th grade.
- Bus Transportation is available for students in Hillsborough and Pasco county areas.
Small Classes and Personal Attention
- Corbett Prep is recognized for an enviable teacher student ratio. The faculty is well known for being highly responsive to individual differences in learning styles and academic needs for both rigor and high expectations.
- Students can be accelerated, receive enrichment opportunities and/or get extra help as needed.
Accreditation and Affiliations
- Corbett Prep is an authorized International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (PYP) Pre-K3 – 5th grade, and Middle Years Program (MYP) 6th through 8th Grade.
- Corbett Prep teachers are endorsed in Gifted Education through a University of South Florida and Corbett Preparatory School of IDS Campus collaborative program.
- Corbett Prep is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS), and by the Florida Kindergarten Council. We are also a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Bay Area Association of Independent Schools (BAAIS).
- An idyllic setting (see our Virtual Tour) that captures the hearts of our present population, our visitors and returning alumni – it's a perfect setting to grow learners and leaders of all ages!
- Situated in the heart of northwest Hillsborough County, at 12015 Orange Grove Drive, the campus has easy access to the highways and main streets leading to surrounding areas.
- The curriculum is integrated into the entire environment both indoor and outdoor, through meaningful experiences, excitement, investigation, and a love of learning.
- Corbett Prep actively seeks to attract a diverse community.
- Appreciates an active, dedicated Parent Faculty Association with parent participation in classroom activities and events.
Maintains partnerships with state and national and international organizations. Regularly hosts well respected educators and visitors nationally and internationally seeking to see an example of a school working every day to live excellence based on "best practices" and research-based education.