The Admissions Process Steps Are as Follows:
- Arrange a tour with the Office of Admissions by calling 813-961-3087.
- Return the completed application form with the $75.00 fee that includes the purchase of the book It's All About Kids, Every Child Deserves A Teacher of the Year.
- Attach a recent photograph of your child to the application to help us get to know your child quickly.
- Arrange a date to have your child visit a classroom and complete testing for admissions.
- Authorize your child's present school to release all records (official transcript, annual testing results, etc.) to the Corbett Prep Admissions Office.
- Give confidential reference forms to two teachers who have had your child in class. Ask them to mail them directly to the Corbett Prep Admissions Office.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee when the file is complete.
Please always feel welcome to contact me if I can answer any questions for you or assist you in any way.
Jennifer Morrow, Ph.D.,
Director of Admissions